Monday, May 18, 2009

Custom Wedding Ceremony & Vows Written for You!


Time's sure are changing, and sometimes due to economic considerations, couples have come to me and said they wanted a family friend, or relative to officiate their wedding. They are looking for advice and assistance with writing their ceremony and vows.

Now, I am offering something very special. I will custom write your wedding ceremony and/or vows for you and send them to you. You then an have the officiant of your choice conduct your very personalized ceremony.

The fee for my crafting your ceremony is $100.00. We will have a discussion and based on your input I will create a ceremony and vows for you. Please allow two weeks from our discussion time to provide the ceremony for you. The ceremony will be written once payment is received.

Please email me at lovingunity@gmail.com or phone me at 207-590-6339. I look forward to crafting your ceremony and making the words of your day special and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment