Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to the New England Area Weddings Blog!!

I'm so glad you're here!!  New England is a fabulous, beautiful, and magical place to host your wedding or other life event!  I have been a native of New England for 54 years and each and every day, I seem to find a new location that is more breathtaking than before.  I am hoping that through this blog, you will get a chance to see some very beautiful venues and that you will also share with me, locations and wedding professionals you have met along the way that you would like to share!  So, today, I want to begin by talking about locations and specifically locations in Maine! I am most familiar with the coast of Maine, so I will feature the venues that I have had the pleasure of working at.  I hope to hear from you, if there are other venues that you would like me to feature! One of my absolute favorite venues is The Nonantum Resort in Kennebunk, Maine.  When you have your wedding there, you have a choice of the inside banquet area, the outside near the water, next to a small lighthouse, or in a gazebo area.  All are beautiful choices!  Also, for the record, there is no venue or vendor that is providing me with any financial contribution for speaking about their facilities or their business.  I am speaking from my own personal experience in making recommendations to you, as a service to couples that may be interested in my services as an officiant, at any of these venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment